TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeNew guy on the block I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterWho's Online

New guy on the block

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
redog
redog

New guy on the block Empty
PostSubject: New guy on the block   New guy on the block EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:35 am

Hey guys redog here!......."This dog hunts"!!!!!........Ok i`m and old broke down 51yo hunter from Adkins Tx. I deer hunt up in Brady Tx. on the Co. river...Great deer hunting there but no hogs...Yet!.......Soooo i lease two other places for hog huntin...one at Lulling Tx. and one in Plesantion Tx.......the hog huntin in lulling is done at night and the place in pleasention is so over ran with hogs you have to push them out of the way to get the gate open...... so i really hunt year round .......

Thank you for letting me join up here I have been a member of another forum for a few years now but got tired of talking to my self over there. I hope i can be a big help in building the TCHA....

Shane
Back to top Go down
Hunt to eat

Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: New guy on the block   New guy on the block EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:41 am

Hi Redog, Welcome..Look forward to you being here. Yea, Brady is a good place to hunt. You ready , its almost time you know.
Back to top Go down
Hunt to eat

Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: New guy on the block   New guy on the block EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:57 am

Redog, have a question , have not shot a hog yet, plan too soon. Whats the secret to a good tasting hog.?
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: New guy on the block   New guy on the block EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:10 am

Yeah you bet im ready!!!!.....I got five cams out and we been feeding sense the first of Oct. got some nice looking deer on the cams.....

I love hog huntin!!...everybody wants to get a big hog and thats good but when it comes to an eating size hog the smaller the better. The best ones are the sows.... i dont eat the boars ...yote got to eat too!!!........

One thing i like about hog huntin is at any given time you could be the hunted!!........
Back to top Go down
cullhunter1
cullhunter1

PostSubject: Re: New guy on the block   New guy on the block EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:18 pm

Reddog Good to see you pop in!!!!! OH YEAH ( That DOG Hunts) !!!!!!
Hey ladies and gents you got hunting questions contact Reddog he knows his craft !!!!!!!

Thanks Man Cull.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.texascullhuntersassoc.com
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: New guy on the block   New guy on the block EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:59 pm

[strike]Thanks Cull man!!....Love your site here bro, i`m gonna put an ad up over at CL and start working on getting new members to join us here.... its easy to get ppl to join but the hard part is to get them to post up...Best thing to do is post lots of pics with a good story behind it ...True story's and Friendly folks is the best way!.... A big Howdy to all the new members !!!

Thanks again Cull for what you do here.
Shane
Back to top Go down
Hunt to eat

Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: New guy on the block   New guy on the block EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:44 am

No lie there, I was helping trap some hogs last year for the 1st time.. OMG those @#$% are mean as @#$%.. The little ones, like little torpedos launching themselves all over the traps and ramming the side.. was quite a site.. I never would have guest.
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: New guy on the block   New guy on the block EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:19 pm

I got a buddy that does not think hogs can be bad on ya ...one day he will find out the hard way.......I grew up huntin the Russian boar and i can tell you they are big and mean!..i`ve been chased up a tree by them...they will follow you in the dark .......when they follow you like the i found out one of the best defense is your flashlight...kinda like keeping a good camp fire going so they won`t come in on ya... .They own the night!!....The other hogs, pen raised gone wild hogs are not as mean most of the time but can be!!........I dont take no chances tho all my hogs get a bullet to the head!!!
Back to top Go down
Hunt to eat

Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: New guy on the block   New guy on the block EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:59 pm

honestly, u need to get the point across now, or your friend may end up dead..
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: New guy on the block   New guy on the block EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:21 pm

For the hog hunter every hunt is a new challenge!
Back to top Go down
Hunt to eat

Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: New guy on the block   New guy on the block EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Very True, very True,, I know I aint goin at it alone tell ya that right now.
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: New guy on the block   New guy on the block EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:01 pm

haha...I hunt at night by myself most of the time...got plenty fire power on me along with a full charge cell phone.....i have a game lift on the truck that helps me get the cleaning job done and loaded in the back of the truck.....One thing about shooting hogs in the head is if they run YOU MISSED!!!
Back to top Go down
Hunt to eat

Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: New guy on the block   New guy on the block EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Yea I was admiring that set up on your jeep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy on the block   New guy on the block Empty

Back to top Go down

New guy on the block
Page 1 of 1