TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomePOISON WILD HOGS  I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterWho's Online

POISON WILD HOGS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
redog
redog

POISON WILD HOGS  Empty
PostSubject: POISON WILD HOGS    POISON WILD HOGS  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:48 pm

http://www.kens5.com/news/Wildlife-Services-experimenting-with-new-safe-way-to-poison-feral-hogs--113037454.html

WHAT HOGS DON`T LEAVE CRUMBS BEHIND?

WHY CANT WE TAKE THESE HOGS AND FEED THE HUNGRY IN OUR COUNTRY!!!....

THEY DONE PIZZZZZZZ OFF A REDOG NOW!!!

LEAVE MY HOGS ALONE DXMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cullhunter1
cullhunter1

POISON WILD HOGS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: POISON WILD HOGS    POISON WILD HOGS  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:42 am

Looks like they are getting desperate RD. And in your own back yard no less.
Back to top Go down
http://www.texascullhuntersassoc.com
redog
redog

POISON WILD HOGS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: POISON WILD HOGS    POISON WILD HOGS  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:15 am

Yep !!...where would this site be without hunters and the wild animals....There are lots of hunters that would love to hunt hogs but cant afford it just like deer hunting...... What would happen if there was no limit on deer killin???????

The Hunters are here to keep the balance in the wild life, to keep it in check..... You open up the hog hunting to all educated (Key Word) hunters and see how fast the hog populations drop...

Feed the hungry is what i say....State wide TCHA Hog hunts!!!
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

POISON WILD HOGS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: POISON WILD HOGS    POISON WILD HOGS  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:42 am

Sorry but i`m not done yet!!!. Evil or Very Mad ....I look all the time for places to lease for hog huntin ...(lots of ppl get mad when i say LEASE for hogs). Most all the landowners hate hogs and talk trash about them BUT if you ask them to lease or let you hunt they say no way!!!...

I see on other hunting sites where ppl talk about raccoons and how destructive they are but when one talks about poisoning he gets his head bash in and is against the law so who in the Hell gave the State the right to do it...

Whats up with that!!! pig
Back to top Go down
cullhunter1
cullhunter1

POISON WILD HOGS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: POISON WILD HOGS    POISON WILD HOGS  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Easy big fella, dont get all worked up! maybe use that passion to come up with a way to organize pest control hunts with land owners who need the help with thier hog problem.

I bet ya there are plenty ranchers that dont like the (poision deal) and would entertain the idea of TCHA members harvesting as much as they can to feed
thier familys and freinds and neighbors.

At the same time the landowner gets help with hog control and to meet great people!
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

POISON WILD HOGS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: POISON WILD HOGS    POISON WILD HOGS  EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:20 pm

I'm happy with the lead poisoning plan that in place.....

pig PIGS ARE US pig
Back to top Go down
Jackrabbit68
Jackrabbit68

POISON WILD HOGS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: POISON WILD HOGS    POISON WILD HOGS  EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:22 pm

I'm with you, Reddog. I get discouraged hearing people complaining about the pigs, then when I offer to take some off and PAY for the processing and give them the meat from one, they still want me to pay $200 to hunt for a weekend. I realize there is a supply/demand economic position, but it prices out people like me, who sincerely want to help. $200 may not be that much to some people in our sport, but it is to me. That's what I like about this site. We have MORE to offer, and that may sweeten the pot for some of the landowners.

On the other side, I have known landowners that have allowed the free hunt and have been cheated by the "hunter" because he left trash, hunted drunk, invited others without the landowner's permission, or shot other species of animals just for the fun of it. My grandmother let someone hunt on her place one time to take care of some of the turkeys because they were becoming a nuisance. The guy ended up popping off some of her favorite red birds between hunting times.

There is a better way than poisoning these animals. It hasn't worked too well for the coyotes in West Texas. Hunting is way more humane as well.

On another note - am I an "official member"? I'm ready to start some recruiting - members AND clients.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Admin
Admin

POISON WILD HOGS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: POISON WILD HOGS    POISON WILD HOGS  EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:42 pm

You are an official member. Recruit away brother.
Back to top Go down
cullhunter1
cullhunter1

POISON WILD HOGS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: POISON WILD HOGS    POISON WILD HOGS  EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:09 pm

JR......Soon the days are coming that the same landowners who want you to pay them good money to help them with thier (pest problem),....will be begging
people like us to come help with thier situation.

The ranchers like those who have affiliated themselves with people like us or
organizations like ours will reap the benifits of intelligent wildlife management!!

The rest will probably have a much worse hog problem!!!!
Every time TCHA goes to help a new rancher, we get (Invited) back.
Every single time!!! ...................Welcome to the party!!
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

POISON WILD HOGS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: POISON WILD HOGS    POISON WILD HOGS  EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Land to hog hunt is almost imposable to find with out paying for a deer lease also.... the place i lease ...yes i said lease again!!!...is also a deer lease ...its 200ac and one man leases it for deer hunting and i pay a part of his lease for hog hunting year round.

I get to use his camp house,feeders,blinds.. During deer season he keeps the feeders full and me during the off season for hog huntin... - My 2nd place for hog hunting is a friends 1000ac deer lease.... he`s allow to bring guest for hog huntin because the hogs are so bad there....I help with food and corn......

With all that said i still place ads out looking for hog hunting places to hunt year round or during the off season and never have i found one place to hunt. I think the landowners are more worry about the damage hunters do then the hogs...

Do you guys have any pointers in finding good hog huntin places? with out buying a deer lease or breaking the bank??

They better leave the hog hunting up to the hunters and leave my money alone!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

POISON WILD HOGS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: POISON WILD HOGS    POISON WILD HOGS  Empty

Back to top Go down

POISON WILD HOGS
Page 1 of 1