TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeDEER BLIND CHURCH I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterWho's Online

DEER BLIND CHURCH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
redog
redog

DEER BLIND CHURCH Empty
PostSubject: DEER BLIND CHURCH   DEER BLIND CHURCH EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:05 am

Sometimes just you and God on a Sunday morning sitting in a deer blind out in the deep woods is a great way to worship and praise his holy name...

Church on the radio plug in to your ears and the good book in your hand. Hunting rifle standing in the corner just in case that buck of a lifetime steps out of the woods. It doesn't get any better then that here on earth... Amen!!

Last edited by redog on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jackrabbit68
Jackrabbit68

DEER BLIND CHURCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEER BLIND CHURCH   DEER BLIND CHURCH EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Hunting at the ex-preacher's place (My Dad), I have to get out of the blind at 10:00 on Sunday mornings to go to church. I have no gripes with that!
Back to top Go down
BMarshall

BMarshall

DEER BLIND CHURCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEER BLIND CHURCH   DEER BLIND CHURCH EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:00 pm

I look at the great outdoors as my church.. I'm in it every chance I get. I don't think God would be disappointed that I don't go to church very often, as long as I'm enjoying what it is He created for us.
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

DEER BLIND CHURCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEER BLIND CHURCH   DEER BLIND CHURCH EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:05 pm

"Why is church attendance important?"
The Bible tells us we need to attend church so we can worship God with other believers and be taught His Word for our spiritual growth (Acts 2:42; Hebrews 10:25). Church is the place where believers can love one another (1 John 4:12), encourage one another (Hebrews 3:13), “spur” one another (Hebrews 10:24), serve one another (Galatians 5:13), instruct one another (Romans 15:14), honor one another (Romans 12:10), and be kind and compassionate to one another (Ephesians 4:32).

When a person trusts Jesus Christ for salvation, he or she is made a member of the body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:27). For a church body to function properly, all of its “body parts” need to be present (1 Corinthians 12:14-20). Likewise, a believer will never reach full spiritual maturity without the assistance and encouragement of other believers (1 Corinthians 12:21-26). For these reasons, church attendance, participation, and fellowship should be regular aspects of a believer's life. Weekly church attendance is in no sense “required” for believers, but someone who belongs to Christ should have a desire to worship God, receive His Word, and fellowship with other believers.
Back to top Go down
BMarshall

BMarshall

DEER BLIND CHURCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEER BLIND CHURCH   DEER BLIND CHURCH EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:53 pm

I went to church all my life up until about 10 years ago.. I still go two or three times a year. Just too hard for me to sit still for that long, I end up looking like a pretzel after awhile.. I do however, have a nice neighbor that I talk about God with weekly.. Some really good conversation there.
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

DEER BLIND CHURCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEER BLIND CHURCH   DEER BLIND CHURCH EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Amen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DEER BLIND CHURCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEER BLIND CHURCH   DEER BLIND CHURCH Empty

Back to top Go down

DEER BLIND CHURCH
Page 1 of 1