TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeLOOK WHAT I FOUND.... I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterWho's Online

LOOK WHAT I FOUND....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
redog
redog

LOOK WHAT I FOUND.... Empty
PostSubject: LOOK WHAT I FOUND....   LOOK WHAT I FOUND.... EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:03 am

My son is getting married in two weeks and is moving some of his stuff in a storage unit. We loaded my truck with boxes Sat. afternoon,pulling in the storage there was a guy with a big moving truck right next door to his unit.

We pull up an started unloading boxes when the guy in the big truck ask if we new anyone that wanted to buy a gun safe Shocked I said yea im looking for one, out of the back of that bob tail truck he slides out a Patriot gun safe that holds 22 long guns and and i dont know how many hand guns + and only wants 3 bills for it Very Happy ....

First thing i though it was hot Suspect so i ask him a couple Question and he sounded legit and did have both sets of keys.

Well i could not wait getting my money out of my pocket... my son look it up on his phone and the safe retails for $3,500...selling price $2,800...and at this time was on sale ,50% off that made it $1,400 + tax...Then the fun part came loading it up thing weights about 700lbs....check it.....
LOOK WHAT I FOUND.... 00610LOOK WHAT I FOUND.... 00211LOOK WHAT I FOUND.... 00710LOOK WHAT I FOUND.... 00910
Back to top Go down
BMarshall

BMarshall

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND....   LOOK WHAT I FOUND.... EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:05 pm

You sure got one heck of a bargain !!! Very nice !!!!!
Back to top Go down
cullhunter1
cullhunter1

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND....   LOOK WHAT I FOUND.... EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:19 pm

OOOOhhhhhh AAAAAAhhhhhhh Thats a real pretty safe right there RD!!!!!!

To get it for such a good price WOW. You need to go buy a lottery ticket,

cause you got some luck on your side......................Congradulations!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.texascullhuntersassoc.com
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND....   LOOK WHAT I FOUND.... EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:33 pm

Thanks guys...now i got to get cleaned up and this room back in shape.... then find a place to put it..I`ed like to put into one of the wife's four closets.. scratch

Back to top Go down
cullhunter1
cullhunter1

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND....   LOOK WHAT I FOUND.... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:48 am

HaHaHa................You know that aint gonna happen!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND....   LOOK WHAT I FOUND.... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:10 pm

Yea you right back to the man cave! Mad
Back to top Go down
cullhunter1
cullhunter1

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND....   LOOK WHAT I FOUND.... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:31 am

Yeah RD you cant mess with MaMas closets!!!

I remember I tried to store some guns for a buddy of mine who was going through a seperation, and needed a safe place to store them for a short while.

Like you RD I have zero closet space on account of I am married, and I foolishly decided to help my freind and store his guns in a hardly used corner of (her) closet.

Well to put it as delicately as I can ( the fecal matter impacted the spinning blades) as soon as she got home!! I havent been in the closet since.
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND....   LOOK WHAT I FOUND.... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:18 am

I look in there, there`s some clothes from 1970`s looks like to me... why in the hay would you want to keep that around for scratch ....unless they can now be sold for vintage clothing Shocked ......Now i started it...she got the idea that she wants to try some of that on ....I said why Question nothing change on top its all on the bottom affraid bom ........ my new bunk house is in the gun safe...i was able to keep the keys in my pocket tho!!
Back to top Go down
cullhunter1
cullhunter1

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND....   LOOK WHAT I FOUND.... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:13 pm

HAHAHAHA Is it dark in there? Well at least she cant get to you,

Keep your head down RD. If you get hungry I got some ideas how we might

get you fed without opening the door. Let me know...........Cull
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND....   LOOK WHAT I FOUND.... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:14 pm

Pitch black!!....but at least im close to my guns...a mans best friends ya know!!...I get to craw out when she goes to work in the mornin!!!...guess she still Po`ed cause there's no left overs in the frig.... Evil or Very Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
BMarshall

BMarshall

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND....   LOOK WHAT I FOUND.... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:32 pm

LOL !!! I've said it before, and I'll say it again..

I LOVE being single !!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND....   LOOK WHAT I FOUND.... Empty

Back to top Go down

LOOK WHAT I FOUND....
Page 1 of 1