TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeMISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterWho's Online

MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redog
redog

MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI Empty
PostSubject: MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI   MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:37 pm

My sister-in-law is a missionary with Samaritan's Purse and other Christian organizations. We are Ambassadors of Christ Kingdom.... After the earthquake of 2010... http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/01/earthquake_in_haiti.html .... many lives and homes are being restored by the help of Christians doing Gods work, educating the children and building Faith in Christ.

Hello Ambassadors,
What a glorious day in the Lord!
I am forwarding an email from my adopted son in Haiti, David.
god put David (29 years old) in my path when I was with Samaritan's Purse last year.

As we have talked through the year, he has shared that he wanted God to use him.
And God is...
David is now part of a group of men from his church called Compassion.
They have gone into the nearby mountain town and built a school called Providence, which is the blue tarp you see in the pictures.
The first day there were 100+ registered.
By the end of last week 60+ students were present.
Bible study is included in the curriculum.
They have no textbooks but they do have teachers.
Someone donated shoes, notebooks, and pencils.
David is the man in the light tshirt and jeans playing a game with the children.
Please pray for Compassion as they do God's will.
In Christ Alone,
Beverly

"There is no pit so deep, that God's love is not deeper still."
— Corrie Ten Boom

MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI Pa151511MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI Pa141510https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/16/53/22/99/pa151512.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI Pa151513
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI   MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:47 am

Hello from Haiti,

We are very thankful for our library. Because our children read in English, we can have books donated from the USA. All the children love the library. Praise the LORD!!!!!!!!!

The picture shows the restavek class taking out picture books. This is because they have less than 1 year in our school and they are trying to learn English. They like picture books that boost vocabulary in English.

I am very proud of our older children in the orphanage. They have all recited Philippians chapter 1 in English. Some had a hard time memorizing the entire chapter but other children tutored them. When all of them memorized the chapter, we went for ice cream at Epi Dore. Praise the LORD!!!!!!!!! Now we start chapter 2.=D> applause

Memorizing scripture in English not only puts God's Word in their hearts but it also improves their English. Praise the LORD!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Karen's team is here doing medical clinics in various places. Right now she is at Karen Bultje's house. Yesterday we all went to Gonaives. Franciscot, Marc, and Kervens went along as translators. They worked very hard. We are teaching them to give service to help others. Praise the LORD!!!!!!!!!

Marc's mother came to the clinic so we got a picture of Marc with his mom. She is very proud of Marc.

Please be in prayer for our construction needs. We need teams of Americans who can help with fund raising for materials and then come & help build our rooms on the roof.
MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI Restav10MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI Marc__10MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI Marc_a10MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI Franci10MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI Edmond10MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI A_visi10MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI A_truc10
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI   MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Jackrabbit68
Jackrabbit68

PostSubject: Re: MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI   MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Nice! Epidemy of the Great Commission!
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI   MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Hello from Haiti:

I am so very happy to be back home in Haiti. Praise the LORD!!!!!!!!!! It is hot & dusty & buggy and we have to purify our water & the air is dirty and electricity is never guaranteed and I love it here. I love what I do. The Lord has put a desire in my heart to be here and I can't imagine being happy anywhere else. Praise the LORD!!!!!!!!!!

The children are all doing well. We are trying on the church clothes on the orphanage children. They all want to look good at the wedding tomorrow. Thank you VERY much to those of you who helped with church clothes!! Praise the LORD!!!!!!!!!!

Some of the tags came off, especially after the TSA sorted through my duffel bags. So the children had a grand "trying on" party...... Praise the LORD!!!!!!!!!!MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI Dec_2_10
MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI Telcin10MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI Dec_2_11MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI Dec_2_12MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI Dec_2_13
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI   MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:50 am

May you have a Blessed New Year 2012‏
Happy New Year from Haiti:&lt:-P party

New Year's Eve will be full of fireworks - which means both big dogs will be directly under me. Shep handles it OK, but poor Snoopy actually trembles from the noise. All sorts of fireworks are allowed here so there is quite a show all over town. I think it is really nice as everyone gets to enjoy fireworks.

I want to thank everyone that helped us financially. I do not know exactly who you are yet but you are WONDERFUL!!! I was looking at not being able to do December payroll at all - and December is required by law to be double! Yet, we did it!!! YOU did it!!!!! Praise the LORD!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Prayer requests for 2012: These are things we need in 2012.

Long term volunteers - administrator, orphanage director, school director, nurse/nutritionist, handyman, etc.

I have been asking for the Lord to send workers into our field. It is too much for me to handle administration, the school, the orphanage, short-term teams, repairs, feeding programs, etc. by myself.

I have been asking for help so we have been preparing to receive long term volunteers when Papa send them. We are preparing private rooms for long term help. There is much to be done before the rooms are ready but progress has been made.

Trained Teachers for high school subjects (in English) and to work alongside my Haitian teachers. It would be best to committ to the school year or at least a full semester. My Haitian teachers would learn so very much from working with trained teachers. Some American high school subjects in English are difficult for the Haitian teachers. I would like Haitians teaching in French & Americans or Canadians teaching in English.

A trade school summer school - I would like to have computer classes, plumbing, electrical, sewing, crafts, etc. in summer school. Each class would include Bible study. The teachers would need to come for about 6 weeks in the summer as 1 week just is not enough time. Healthy retired people would be great at this.

We need to finish the 3rd wing. We have received about 1/3 of the money needed to put the roof on the first floor. The first floor will add 4 classrooms and student bathrooms. We will definitely need these rooms by August.

I plan to spend the last days of 2011 counting my blessings. Sure we have needs, but we have had huge blessings too. It is important to reflect back on the amazing things out Wonderful Papa has done for us. Praise the LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless you,

Sherrie

MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI Our_gr10MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI Vbs_fu10MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI Magdal10
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI   MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:40 am

Hello from Haiti,

Today is January 12. The earthquake that killed over 300,000 people occured 2 years ago. Today was declared a national holiday - a day of remembrance. They had to clean the streets of the dead bodies before disease set in. Most of the dead never had a funeral; most were taken by dump trucks to a landfill and just dumped. Today was set aside as a day to honor the dead, a memorial day.

A lot has happened in the past 2 years. We moved to the construction site when our rented house fell. There was not much here, but it was a safe place. Nothing was going to fall on us. We slept under the stars. We continued school and feeding children and took in malnourished children. Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!! And started to build! And build!! And build!!! Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In 2 years, we have just about finished the first wing of the school. We started from the ground up to build the back wing. We have the foundation and walls for the third wing. In the strength of Almighty God and through the generosity of many Christian friends, we have accomplished MUCH!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things had been looking rather discouraging for a while. It looked impossible. A month ago I was having trouble just meeting payroll and we asked for prayer. The staff took a day to dedicate to prayer and praising the Lord.

Yesterday was an amazing day of answered prayers!!!!!!

We have been praying for a new pickup truck. We lost the use of our little pickup last April. This restricted me to staying home most of the time as I can't drive the 2 1/2 ton flatbed truck. We frequently had to ask our friend Karen to help us with transportation. A friend has given us funding to buy a truck. We are buying a new Isuzu pickup!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have been praying for funding to finish the roof on the visitor's center on the first wing. Funding has been given to do this roof!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have been praying for funding to put the roof on the first floor of the 3rd wing. Funding has been given that will provide this roof!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We serve Amazing Almighty God. Nothing is impossible for Papa. The Lord has blessed us greatly.

God bless you,

Sherrie

MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI Isuzu_10MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI The_ba10MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI Soccer10
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI   MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:07 am

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST:

Hello to all my friends and family in Christ,
Please begin praying for the Americans and orphans at Christian Light School and Orphanage.
There is staph going around that is causing boils.
Please pray protection around this campus.

We already have heat, mosquitoes, rats, dust, and loud music at night.
We DONT need BOILS! Smile
Our God is HUGE. He will hear our pleas.
So, please join me in prayer.
We will be here until July 28.
--
In Christ Alone,
Beverly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI   MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI Empty

Back to top Go down

MISSIONARYS/CHRISTIANS DOING GODS WORK IN HAITI
Page 1 of 1