TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeJust checkin in. I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterWho's Online

Just checkin in.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
john_79227

john_79227

Just checkin in. Empty
PostSubject: Just checkin in.   Just checkin in. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:03 am

I haven't been on in awhile with all the dr visits and all goin on. I just wanted to check in and catch up on what all is goin on.
Back to top Go down
cullhunter1
cullhunter1

Just checkin in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in.   Just checkin in. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:59 pm

Say John, I hope all is well with you- we missed you here, but understand completly not having time to touch base.

Not much going on with me, but work. And lots of it (thank God)!!!!

The rest of the guys have been out hunting and have been doing pretty well,

from what I have seen.....................You been out yet????
Back to top Go down
http://www.texascullhuntersassoc.com
john_79227

john_79227

Just checkin in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in.   Just checkin in. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:46 pm

I havent been out huntin since I was last on. Cant really walk to my blind to much these days alone. So that takes most the fun and enjoyment out of huntin. I see everyone else is doin good. Congrats to everyone. Im also glad to see JR got him another bow kill. Congrats for the fine shootin....
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

Just checkin in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in.   Just checkin in. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Hey John!! Like Cull man said hope everything is good with you..If its ok with you i`ed like to put your name in on the prayer list in the CC...

Just an idea John..as everyone knows here i have trouble walking also, So making ways to keep huntin is on the top shelf list....I found me a golf cart and camo it out...tailgate feeder... then made me a hand gas pedal...The EZGO turns off every time you let off the gas so using the break is almost none.... I park this thing right behind the blind, step out and step into the blind...deer can see it but dont seem to mind it at all....

My idea is if i can only throw out one grain of corn at a time ...then so be it!! Just checkin in. 00214
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just checkin in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in.   Just checkin in. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just checkin in.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION :: SHOOT THE BULL-
Jump to: