TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeVERY SLOW START  I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterWho's Online

VERY SLOW START

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
redog
redog

VERY SLOW START  Empty
PostSubject: VERY SLOW START    VERY SLOW START  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:54 pm

Don`t know how its been for you guys but it a very slow season for us so far. At the beginning we had a few small bucks around the feeders but the numbers are way down with only one nice nine pointer that got put on the list... This weekend when the rut was suppose to kick off the deer disappeared...One of my guys took a nice doe last night but that has been it so far....Whats happening in ya`ll neck of the woods?
Back to top Go down
BMarshall

BMarshall

VERY SLOW START  Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY SLOW START    VERY SLOW START  EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:08 am

I apologize for not being around in awhile. Things tend to get crazy this time of year around hear, plus I lost a good friend of 40+ years to cancer 2 weeks ago.

Now, as far as around where I'm hunting, it's been kind of slow here too. One of the guys got a 8 pt. that was just barely legal.. we're seeing more bucks than does this year, and so far none of them are shooters yet. I have yet to see anything with 4 legs moving around at all...lol
Back to top Go down
dbgun

VERY SLOW START  Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY SLOW START    VERY SLOW START  EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Things have been slow on opening weekend at my lease. One of the guys did shoot a nice 80-100 lb. hog. Day after thanksgiving, another member shot a pretty 8pt. w/14.5" spread. Hoping for a hog on my next trip. my camera shows them showing up at the feeder between 6:30 & 7pm. I have solar lights setup, so I should be able to get a good shot even at that time of night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VERY SLOW START  Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY SLOW START    VERY SLOW START  Empty

Back to top Go down

VERY SLOW START
Page 1 of 1