TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Homewest Texas (Young county) feeder shots I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterWho's Online

west Texas (Young county) feeder shots

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
splicer11

splicer11

west Texas (Young county) feeder shots Empty
PostSubject: west Texas (Young county) feeder shots   west Texas (Young county) feeder shots EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 1:24 am

west Texas (Young county) feeder shots Mikes_12west Texas (Young county) feeder shots Mikes_13west Texas (Young county) feeder shots Mikes_14west Texas (Young county) feeder shots Mikes_15west Texas (Young county) feeder shots Mikes_16west Texas (Young county) feeder shots Mikes_17
Back to top Go down
Jackrabbit68
Jackrabbit68

PostSubject: Re: west Texas (Young county) feeder shots   west Texas (Young county) feeder shots EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:40 am

Between the coons and the pigs, you have plenty of targets! Smile
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: west Texas (Young county) feeder shots   west Texas (Young county) feeder shots EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:02 am

Man, love me some piggie pics!!...Welcome to the TCHA Splicer11. Thanks for the pics here.... looks like you got work to do on some bandits there!!
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: west Texas (Young county) feeder shots   west Texas (Young county) feeder shots EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:03 am

BTW 11, what kinda feeder is that??
Back to top Go down
splicer11

splicer11

PostSubject: Re: west Texas (Young county) feeder shots   west Texas (Young county) feeder shots EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:41 am

That, I believe, is a Hunter tripod feeder, it holds about 250# of corn. Im sure the coons are spinning out half that in a couple weeks, even with a cage on it. I was told of a trick to put large diameter pvc pipe up around the legs with a through bolt at the bottom so that the pipe will spin when they try to climb up. I noticed some of these at the local WM on clearance for $69. Its been a good feeder.
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: west Texas (Young county) feeder shots   west Texas (Young county) feeder shots EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:21 pm

That`s is a good lookin feeder for sure!....I`ve tried all the tricks trying to keep out the coons and everything i did seem to be just another challenge to the critters until i join up with the spin-tech...I could not believe how much corn was wasted from the coons, birds, wind etc. The unit cost a little more but i save tons of money on the corn.
Back to top Go down
cullhunter1
cullhunter1

PostSubject: Re: west Texas (Young county) feeder shots   west Texas (Young county) feeder shots EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:52 am

welcome. to TCHA,splicer11!!!
pretty cool pics thanks for sharing them. looks like yall got everything at yalls place!!
I quit trying to defeat the coons nothing I do works. I think I am gonna build some steps and a comfortable platform for them. maybe the lack of effort on thier part hopefully will lead to heart disease !!.........thanks Cull
Back to top Go down
http://www.texascullhuntersassoc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: west Texas (Young county) feeder shots   west Texas (Young county) feeder shots Empty

Back to top Go down

west Texas (Young county) feeder shots
Page 1 of 1