TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeCheap Hunts for Members right here. I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterWho's Online

Cheap Hunts for Members right here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunt to eat

Hunt to eat

Cheap Hunts for Members right here. Empty
PostSubject: Cheap Hunts for Members right here.   Cheap Hunts for Members right here. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:06 pm

Looking for some freezer meet? Don't wanna break the bank, Contact me, See below.
I put this together after talking to a guide I know down in Colman area for us here.
I believe by far, a real good deal. I will put more dates in depending on response.

Booking for 11/13/10
200.00 for the day to hunt, price includes taking one Doe for the freezer, No minimum, you want one day, thats all you have to pay, no 2 or 3 day minimum like everyone else.

100.00 for each additional Doe for the freezer.

Will hunt that morning and that evening.

Bucks- 500.00 for shooting a 8 Point Mature buck or better flat charge. 8 Point Spread past the ears and must be a mature Buck.
Many charge so much more than this, there are some nice 8-12 pointers caught on the cams.

Cant beat the price for a Buck. That at best guess will score 120

So to re-cap .. 200.00 to hunt for a morning and evening. Shoot one Doe, included in the 200.00.. Shoot another Doe, Another 100.00 in addition to the 200.00.

Shoot a Buck 8 points or better Mature Buck with a Spread past the ears, you pay the 200.00 fee for hunting and a 500.00 fee for the buck, so the Buck will cost you a total of 700.00.

These prices are set, weather you take a Deer or not, This is a day hunt. Last year we did not have a hunt where there was not a chance to get a Deer. This said, there is never a gaurantee of 100% but I will say, your chances are very very very good. Odds are you will get a shot,

This is a guided hunt BTW, my partners have a very large number of acres, many many blinds and feeders that are running year round, They are out there all the time checking cameras and know where the Deer are. Some of the best folks you will ever meet. These guys take very good care of Customers and do all they can to make sure you have the best time of your life.

I have 6 Spots open, We will leave very early that Sat morning and will meet in Abilene, Truck pool or what not to where we are going and have a Hell of a time.

Contact me if interested. All I ask is that you pay a 50.00 non refundable deposit to hold your seat.
This 50.00 is for again Nov 13, 2010 in the Colman area for a hunt.
I am sorry, if you miss the Hunt, there will be no refund or re-scheduled hunt.
The other 150.00 will be collected the day of, You 50.00 deposit will go towards your 200.00 hunt fee,

Reply to this post with any questions,
Thanks for your time, look forward to hearing from you.

I do have a few pics from one of the areas we will hunt. Send me your phone number and will be happy to text them.
Back to top Go down
cullhunter1
cullhunter1

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Hunts for Members right here.   Cheap Hunts for Members right here. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:56 am

Hunt; Sounds like a killer deal I will touch base with core members to help spread the word!!

Cull
Back to top Go down
http://www.texascullhuntersassoc.com
Hunt to eat

Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Hunts for Members right here.   Cheap Hunts for Members right here. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:26 am

Thanks Cull, please do,. It would be a great to take some folks out with, Its a blast,make new friends, and just have a good time. I hate going alone, wierd I know..but the price I got us in for , hell of a Deal.Thanks for all you do!
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Hunts for Members right here.   Cheap Hunts for Members right here. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:19 am

NICE!!!!...That area is loaded with deer and good size deer too!.....This is why we move from So. Tx..... more deer and cooler weather that make it feel like a real deer hunt!! ...This sounds like a real fun hunt and i know the folks up in that area are good people and fun to be around....Oh! its a a cheap hunt too!....Good luck in filling your tags guys!!
Back to top Go down
Hunt to eat

Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Hunts for Members right here.   Cheap Hunts for Members right here. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:28 pm

Have not had anyone message me on these, but here is some pics of a few blinds I tool last year just so you all can see, I can only get this price if I can get three to go with me or its alot more and I cant afford...If not, got a hook up some where else, I just love this place though even though I have to pay

Cheap Hunts for Members right here. 1f681366
Cheap Hunts for Members right here. B62ec03b
Cheap Hunts for Members right here. A66ded4a
Cheap Hunts for Members right here. A6bc838f

Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Hunts for Members right here.   Cheap Hunts for Members right here. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:31 pm

WOOO What they got planted there?........Have you tried posting on CL?
Back to top Go down
Hunt to eat

Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Hunts for Members right here.   Cheap Hunts for Members right here. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Winter Wheat, And yea, I have had some ads out, bout just to give up.
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Hunts for Members right here.   Cheap Hunts for Members right here. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:47 pm

Thats some good looking country there ...red dirt = Big Bucks!!!
Back to top Go down
Hunt to eat

Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Hunts for Members right here.   Cheap Hunts for Members right here. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:56 pm

oh man, you should see the ground, solid deer and pig tracks, said they drove up at night and turned the head lights on and can count over 20 deer out that at any given night
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Hunts for Members right here.   Cheap Hunts for Members right here. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Hogs you say...... OH Man don`t tell me that!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hunt to eat

Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Hunts for Members right here.   Cheap Hunts for Members right here. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm

omg yea, you should see this pic the guide has from last year of the one he shot, just the shoulders and head was as big as he was as he was squating next to it for the pic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Hunts for Members right here.   Cheap Hunts for Members right here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheap Hunts for Members right here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION :: TEXAS HUNTING :: Deer Hunting-
Jump to: