TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeFor Sale or Trade, Browning Illusion Bow.  I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterWho's Online

For Sale or Trade, Browning Illusion Bow.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hunt to eat

Hunt to eat

For Sale or Trade, Browning Illusion Bow.  Empty
PostSubject: For Sale or Trade, Browning Illusion Bow.    For Sale or Trade, Browning Illusion Bow.  EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:38 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Here is my Browning Illusion Bow. Traded this for a gun a while back, took it to the shop, had it tuned and all check good. I have more pics I will attach later, seems like I can not get photobucket and my phone to work now. This is not the pic I wanted to post but ,, what can I do..

The Illusion TC Compound Bow features the legendary Trance Cam, asymmetric idler wheel, 12 1/2" boat-tail limbs, Hyperlite unibody limb pockets, Vibracheck hush kit and a fully-machined ergonomic grip with checkered wood panels. Look at this: 60 lb. draw weight; 33 1/2" axle-to-axle length; Brace height: 6 1/2"; IBO Speed: 318 fps; Let off: 80% adjustable to 65%; Mossy Oak New Break-up camo finish; Weighs approx. 4 1/2 lbs

Right now this is set at 27.5 Draw with loop.
60 Lbs Draw with 80 % let off.

Includes

Hard Case
Carbon Arrows, 3 Field Tips, A broad head.
Bow
Release
Quiver
Drop away rest
Sites
String Stop
Hush Kit
Stabalizer
Has a peep site
Wrist Sling

All you have to do is sight this in, and I believe the 1st pin is on already, and your ready to go, you need to buy nothing more.
I am asking 500.00 or will trade for a Nice 30-30 set up. Let me know if interested.
Back to top Go down
Hunt to eat

Hunt to eat

For Sale or Trade, Browning Illusion Bow.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale or Trade, Browning Illusion Bow.    For Sale or Trade, Browning Illusion Bow.  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:47 pm

More pics

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down

For Sale or Trade, Browning Illusion Bow.
Page 1 of 1