TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION

TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeNice day for the Super Bowl I_icon_mini_portalSearchLog inRegisterWho's Online

Nice day for the Super Bowl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fyrdog929

fyrdog929

Nice day for the Super Bowl Empty
PostSubject: Nice day for the Super Bowl   Nice day for the Super Bowl EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:08 pm

Well after the week we had this past week I'm sure everyone is glad to see the thaw, at least for now,. It's a nice day for the Super Bowl even though it is being played inside, still nice for the tailgaters. Anyone able to get out hog hunting this weekend?
Back to top Go down
HogGuy243

HogGuy243

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for the Super Bowl   Nice day for the Super Bowl EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:51 pm

i'm wanting to go this afternoon but they are calling for rain and sleet and snow at about 430-5 so we'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
fyrdog929

fyrdog929

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for the Super Bowl   Nice day for the Super Bowl EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:00 pm

I'm still looking for a place to hunt hog, and starting to look for a turkey hunting spot as well.
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for the Super Bowl   Nice day for the Super Bowl EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:20 pm

There callin for 70* here today and hi forty's for med week. I filled the hog feeders a week ago and set out cams.... so Monday or Tuesday im going to check on them and change the SD cards out to see if there any pigs showing up yet.....

I only lease the place in Luling Tx. for hog huntin and the one guy that deer hunts there said that one of his feeders goes off at 4pm and the hogs are there every day at that time... he said i was welcome to hunt it so im just gonna have to take my 270 along for the ride.

Go Packers!!!

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

"Smile this is the first day of the rest of your life"
Back to top Go down
fyrdog929

fyrdog929

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for the Super Bowl   Nice day for the Super Bowl EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:03 pm

Good luck Redog
Back to top Go down
fyrdog929

fyrdog929

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for the Super Bowl   Nice day for the Super Bowl EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:45 am

Way to go Packers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for the Super Bowl   Nice day for the Super Bowl Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice day for the Super Bowl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION :: TEXAS WEATHER FORECAST-
Jump to: