TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeCOONS!!!!.... WHAT TO DO ?? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterWho's Online

COONS!!!!.... WHAT TO DO ??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redog
redog

COONS!!!!.... WHAT TO DO ?? Empty
PostSubject: COONS!!!!.... WHAT TO DO ??   COONS!!!!.... WHAT TO DO ?? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:53 am

What ya`ll doing to keep the corn bandits out of your feeders??COONS!!!!.... WHAT TO DO ?? ICAM0415
Back to top Go down
Hunt to eat

Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: COONS!!!!.... WHAT TO DO ??   COONS!!!!.... WHAT TO DO ?? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:41 pm

I would have never thought that they could crawl up those legs,,being slick that is.. but again they have those grubby little hands. I dont know if you have ever seen the rat gaurds for the mooring lines we used in the navy, kinda looks like one of those things they may put on a dogs neck, a cone type thing,, That would work, would not be able to get around them.
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: COONS!!!!.... WHAT TO DO ??   COONS!!!!.... WHAT TO DO ?? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:49 pm

Yeah i seen them on other web sites...... makes the feeder look like a space ship or something.......I`m in the middle of changing out my timers to the spintech timers, they save a ton of corn... But for now i`m on my way to the hardware store to get a box of carpet tack strips to mount on the legs......
Back to top Go down
Hunt to eat

Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: COONS!!!!.... WHAT TO DO ??   COONS!!!!.... WHAT TO DO ?? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:58 pm

thats a good idea too..very good indeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COONS!!!!.... WHAT TO DO ??   COONS!!!!.... WHAT TO DO ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

COONS!!!!.... WHAT TO DO ??
Page 1 of 1