TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeTHE CROSS  I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterWho's Online

THE CROSS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redog
redog

THE CROSS  Empty
PostSubject: THE CROSS    THE CROSS  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:41 pm

More and more these days you see people wearing a cross. Mostly as a necklace but even on there belts,purses,shirts,boots and so on..

Have you every stop and ask someone what that cross meant to them?... To most its just a piece of jewelry...

WHAT DOES IT REALLY MEAN?

Christian point to the cross as a reminder that Jesus Christ died an agonizingly painful death. In the Romans law they executed criminals by nailing there hands and feet to large, wooden crosses. It was set up to be a painful and slow form of death.

When Jesus claim to be God, the government officials became so angry they had him arrested and sentenced him to death nailed to the cross....He suffered and bled for six long hours before he died on the cross.

Jesus was not guilty of any crime and did not deserve such a horrible death but it was in Gods plan and being a man he humble himself and became obedient to death on the cross.

Jesus death was far more then the end of man, now as the son of God, his death accomplished many things. As he was dieing he took upon himself all of the sins of the world, he died for the ungodly, he took out place and paid the penalty for our sins...

Jesus death means that when you accept him as your lord and savior your sins are forgiven and you are justified. In him we have redemption threw his blood, the forgiveness of sin, we are justified freely by his grace.

Before you believe in Jesus your where his enemy, but because of the cross reconciled to God and enmity between them and God removed. When we where Gods enemies, we where reconciled to him through the death of his son. Then you become Gods child, born into his family where you will live forever..

If you will except Jesus as your lord and savior , he will give you eternal life freedom from the power of sin and from fear of death.....Whosoever believes in him shall not parish but have everlasting life.

Through the cross of Christ seem foolish to some people, those who believe in Jesus Christ find that it reveals the power of god meaning the power to save people from sin and hell to transform there lives.

The cross stand as the greatest symbol of the central fact of Christianity-the death of Christ in our place. But the cross only represents only part of the good news.

Yes, he died and was buried, but he rose from the dead...so the next time you see the cross,think of the empty tomb, and remember Jesus died so you may have everlasting life.

Why not trust him right now as your personal savior?.. You can say a prayer like this one:

Dear God, I confess that i am a sinner,doomed for all eternity. I want Jesus Christ to save me from my sin and hell and give me the wonderful gift of his death on the cross. I trust him to be my Lord and Savior.
Amen!

If you prayed this prayer and believe it from the heart We want to welcome you to the family. Next step is to get into a good bible base church, surround yourself with your christian brothers and sisters as you grow...

Many hunters carry the cross in the field and know the meaning behind the cross.
Back to top Go down
Jackrabbit68
Jackrabbit68

THE CROSS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CROSS    THE CROSS  EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Great blog, RD.
Back to top Go down

THE CROSS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION :: CHRISTIAN CORNER-
Jump to: