TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeI hate poachers I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterWho's Online

I hate poachers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
john_79227

john_79227

I hate poachers Empty
PostSubject: I hate poachers   I hate poachers EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:29 am

I was setting in my ground blind this morning by 630. I have been seeing alot of does comeing up to my feeder so I figured I would try to harvest one. Well along about 745 while 4 does were standing at my feeder and I was waiting for them to quarter away ( Im a avid bowhunter ) I notice movement off to my right about 25 yrds. I make out the figure of a human with a rifle. I got really ticked off being this is my property that is posted no trespassing and I am 3/4 of a mile from the nearest road and here this guy is on my property trying to kill a deer. What I did next was prob. uncalled for but not wanting to scare the deer with a yell I shoot and arrow into the tree 5 foot infront of him about chest high. Well you never seen someone run so fast but his noise and running scared off the does. I jut hate that someone would sneak onto my place to poach when it is well known that we will always let people hunt some of our land if they will just ask. I just had to vent thanks for allowing me to. Also thank you all so much for letting me become a member of TCHA.
Back to top Go down
cullhunter1
cullhunter1

I hate poachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate poachers   I hate poachers EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:59 pm

HaHaHa!!!! I bet that Rat Bastard is still trying to clean the stain in his shorts!!!

Maybe throwing a arrow in his direction was a little (strong) of a reaction.

Although it sounds............Quite Effective!!!

Too bad you could not get his liscense plate # or something like that.

I would like to see the JERK get busted !!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.texascullhuntersassoc.com
john_79227

john_79227

I hate poachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate poachers   I hate poachers EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:06 pm

I do know who it is now. The dummy went and told a friend of mine about what happened. I did hear that the arrow made him re think crossing someones fence. But I did report the dope head.
Back to top Go down
john_79227

john_79227

I hate poachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate poachers   I hate poachers EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:09 pm

oh yeah and he told my buddy that if he would have saw me he would have shot at me. Also that he ought to press charges on me. HAHA like he was in the right to be on my property poaching.
Back to top Go down
cullhunter1
cullhunter1

I hate poachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate poachers   I hate poachers EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Dang not only is he an Ass, sounds like he is a Dumd Ass!!!

If he thinks he can press charges on you, hahahahaha

You should tell your buddy who knows him, to call the idiot and talk him into pressing charges against you. hahahaha

He is probably dumd enough to do it!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
john_79227

john_79227

I hate poachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate poachers   I hate poachers EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:27 pm

I kinda want him to come back out here. My arrow might find its way to his ass cheek.
Back to top Go down
cullhunter1
cullhunter1

I hate poachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate poachers   I hate poachers EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:40 pm

HaHaHa Put a practice tip on it so he bleeds out slow!!!!
Back to top Go down
john_79227

john_79227

I hate poachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate poachers   I hate poachers EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:42 pm

haha dammit I think I got me a new best friend
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

I hate poachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate poachers   I hate poachers EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:50 pm

It takes a lot of nerve to trespass on opening day of gun season!..... even the wetbacks down south stay close to home...

This O`boy musta been smokin his crack pipe!!!

BTW John we are very happy to have you here as a member of the TCHA!!
Back to top Go down
Jackrabbit68
Jackrabbit68

I hate poachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate poachers   I hate poachers EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:45 pm

This is absolutely unacceptable. If the poacher did it once, he'll do it again - but surely not on John's property. Very Happy

A buddy of mine got some tresspassers (with rifles in bow season only) on his game camera and turned it over to law enforcement. That was successful!

Another friend of mine has Buckeye cam and can watch his place live. It costs him, but he called police when he saw someone on his property and the police actually caught the tresspasser.

Hilarious, John. Would have loved to see that on camera! The bad part for you is it cost you the price of a new broadhead or the time to sharpen it. Plus he scared you targets away.
Back to top Go down
john_79227

john_79227

I hate poachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate poachers   I hate poachers EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:01 am

yeah I lost a broadhead but the look of shock and fear on his face and seeing him run like a rabbit made my hunting season.
Back to top Go down
BMarshall

BMarshall

I hate poachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate poachers   I hate poachers EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:58 am

LOL... best thing I've heard in a long time !!! Welcome John Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I hate poachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate poachers   I hate poachers Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate poachers
Page 1 of 1