TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeFirst weekend at LBJ I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterWho's Online

First weekend at LBJ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fyrdog929

fyrdog929

First weekend at LBJ Empty
PostSubject: First weekend at LBJ   First weekend at LBJ EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:35 am

I went out to LBJ this past weekend. Saw 1 doe too far off to shoot at. Nothing else, went back that afternoon, nothing at all, I've found very little sign, and only heard of one person making a kill. I'm hoping that others had a better weekend hunting. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed my time out there, but I would at least like to know there is something there or if I should move somewhere else. I normally see deer sign, rubs, scrapes, etc. I'm not finding hardly anything. But that's hunting, if I can't find anything over the next week or 2 I'll look for somewhere else. Now that my rant is over, how did everyone else do?
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: First weekend at LBJ   First weekend at LBJ EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:35 am

Hey FD sounds like you had fun anyway.... its always nice to get out in the woods and hang with nature and our creator up above........We took two does this weekend and saw a lot of deer and nice bucks... we are mostly taking inventory right now the rut in the Brady area is starting to happen...... 31* both Saturday and Sunday.... it was a good start with good BBQ......
Back to top Go down
fyrdog929

fyrdog929

PostSubject: Re: First weekend at LBJ   First weekend at LBJ EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:08 pm

Good to hear RD we'll try again next weekend
Back to top Go down
cullhunter1
cullhunter1

PostSubject: Re: First weekend at LBJ   First weekend at LBJ EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:27 pm

Good luck next weekend Fyrdog !!!!

Cull
Back to top Go down
http://www.texascullhuntersassoc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First weekend at LBJ   First weekend at LBJ Empty

Back to top Go down

First weekend at LBJ
Page 1 of 1