TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeJeff is a...  I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterWho's Online

Jeff is a...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HabyEnterprises

Jeff is a...  Empty
PostSubject: Jeff is a...    Jeff is a...  EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Winner!!!

Before I start off I have to say it has been a long evening and the free wine I had without dinner is taking effect, so i would like to apologize for that ahead of time.  For those of you who don't know Jeff entered the Texas Furniture Makers Show in Kerrville and won best of something (remember the free wine I had).  He had an outstanding mesquite bench that won, but what really impressed me was his other piece, which was a true work of art displaying a cull that many would be honored to have.  Congratulations Jeff.  BTW Jeff was one of the coolest guys there IMHO.  When you get in a room full of pompous assholes (picture an art gallery for furniture) its great to have someone like Jeff there.  Thanks for the wine on my boots lol.  Seriously though, great guy and great work and I hope we run into each other again.  My shop is always open to you.

Joel
Back to top Go down
cullhunter1
cullhunter1

Jeff is a...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is a...    Jeff is a...  EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:07 pm

mr Haby
Thanks for the kind words, and sorry about the wine on your boots!!
Maybe i should have drank the white instead of the red. less staining that way. haha
also welcome tcha !!

Cull
Back to top Go down
http://www.texascullhuntersassoc.com

Jeff is a...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION :: TEXAS HUNTING-
Jump to: