TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeTCHA  Hunt Lottery for Season 2011 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterWho's Online

TCHA Hunt Lottery for Season 2011

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunt to eat

Hunt to eat

TCHA  Hunt Lottery for Season 2011 Empty
PostSubject: TCHA Hunt Lottery for Season 2011   TCHA  Hunt Lottery for Season 2011 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:35 pm

I was setting here and had a thought. I wanted to do something fun to get a little action going on here. For this coming season 2011, the top 10 members with the largest number of post will be put in a hat for a hunt hosted my yours truly. Depending of how the game is, it will be for Pig,Deer or Turkey. This will be on my land or a some one I know so there will be no cost, other than the winner coming to me. Will be a fun weekend, hang out, hunt , eat, camp. Will be good fellowship. Any thoughts? Sound like a plan.. I am always up for making friends and sure do hate to hunt alone..
Back to top Go down
cullhunter1
cullhunter1

PostSubject: Re: TCHA Hunt Lottery for Season 2011   TCHA  Hunt Lottery for Season 2011 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:18 am

Dang Hunt that is a very generous and very cool thing to do!!! I think its a great idea and will do whatever I can to help
if needed!! Otherwise this is your baby, have fun with it .......................VERY COOL MAN!!!!!!!!..................Cull
Back to top Go down
http://www.texascullhuntersassoc.com
Hunt to eat

Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: TCHA Hunt Lottery for Season 2011   TCHA  Hunt Lottery for Season 2011 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Cull., No problem at all. I am sure most of us here will be hunting anyway some where. I have been blessed over the years, my way of giving back. I always say, do something good and it will come back. If there is anything you can do, I will let you know and thanks for the offer.
Back to top Go down
fyrdog929

fyrdog929

PostSubject: Re: TCHA Hunt Lottery for Season 2011   TCHA  Hunt Lottery for Season 2011 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:52 am

That's a very generous offer, sounds great. I will try to keep up with some of the other posters, I love a challenge anyway.
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: TCHA Hunt Lottery for Season 2011   TCHA  Hunt Lottery for Season 2011 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:03 pm

Way to go Hunt!!!..."pigs are us"
Back to top Go down
Hunt to eat

Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: TCHA Hunt Lottery for Season 2011   TCHA  Hunt Lottery for Season 2011 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:55 am

Fry, Thanks , Hey man, I think this will be fun and a good way to get some comp going on here. I did go out and pull the program box and battery in the feeder today. Battery seemed good but I did not bring no AA battery to put in the programmer( Kinda like forgetting my gun), so I decided to bring it home any way and trickle charge over night. I will be heading out there this weekend and will get it all moved and loaded. I keep putting it off but now I can no longer as I have a promise to keep here. I will take some pics on where we will be and post here so you all can see where we will be.

Oh and I bought a new gun before I bought a game camera, so any one wanna loan one, still in need, and still have to buy corn and my wife will kill me if I spend much more.. hehe..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TCHA Hunt Lottery for Season 2011   TCHA  Hunt Lottery for Season 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

TCHA Hunt Lottery for Season 2011
Page 1 of 1