TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeStand in corner (really tardy) I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterWho's Online

Stand in corner (really tardy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cullhunter1
cullhunter1

Stand in corner (really tardy) Empty
PostSubject: Stand in corner (really tardy)   Stand in corner (really tardy) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:58 am

Sorry about my not being here enough rescently. I have been on a large couple of projects in south Texas.

2 jobs at the same time in the Texas heat will spread you a little thin, to say the least.

Now I got a few weeks off and will try to post more often.(as soon as I get all the stuff around the house done,that has been building for 8 months) haha....................................................Cull
Back to top Go down
http://www.texascullhuntersassoc.com
BMarshall

BMarshall

Stand in corner (really tardy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stand in corner (really tardy)   Stand in corner (really tardy) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:12 pm

No worries.. I'm just as bad about not being around here. I have to stay inside for most of the day unfortunately. and the last thing I want to do is be on the puter for half a day.. C'mon Fall !!!!!
Back to top Go down

Stand in corner (really tardy)
Page 1 of 1