TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeLast pic for a while I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterWho's Online

Last pic for a while

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
51baldeagle

51baldeagle

Last pic for a while Empty
PostSubject: Last pic for a while   Last pic for a while EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:05 am

Well the oil companies got in to our place, they already clear up the roads will see what happens now.

Last pic for a while Sunp0111
Last pic for a while Sunp0210

Last pic for a while Sunp0012
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: Last pic for a while   Last pic for a while EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:36 am

Thanks for the pics 51. I guess you pull your game camera`s out to keep ownership of them with the oil guys moving in....They got on a buds place a while back but they did`nt stay so maybe they will move on there as well...
Back to top Go down
dbgun

PostSubject: Re: Last pic for a while   Last pic for a while EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:17 pm

Nice pics. How high is your tri-pod feeder? I'm about to set one up at my lease. It should be aboit 11.5-12" tall. This sure beats climbing a ladder w/50lbs. on your shoulders. LOL
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: Last pic for a while   Last pic for a while EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:33 pm

All of my feeders are winch type and there 14-15ft tall to keep the cows out of them....also i use the spin tech feeders they save a ton of corn from the coons,wind and birds...
Back to top Go down
51baldeagle

51baldeagle

PostSubject: Re: Last pic for a while   Last pic for a while EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:22 am

Hey Dbgun I don't remember I'm save to say 12 foot legs we don't have any cows,  20 years ago at another lease we had a bull that would turn the plate and make it a good meal, we did the ladder thing in our early 50's lol now all winch feeders, we set the cams back again but got kick out by mosquitoes the size of eagles lol.
Back to top Go down
cullhunter1
cullhunter1

PostSubject: Re: Last pic for a while   Last pic for a while EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:24 pm

say 51, the oil folks got on my bosses lease in cotulla about two years ago and needless to say things went to the crapper,!! but now some time later , things are looking good for this season!! we shall see.
P.S. hey guys sorry ive been gone so long, working 6 or 7 days a week for 11 months straight!!!!
 All work and no play makes jeff a dull boy!!! 
now that things have leveled off a bit, its time to play some, so I am going to mt. home texas to hunt axis this weekend or next, schedule permitting.
will post how things go.................Cull
Back to top Go down
http://www.texascullhuntersassoc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last pic for a while   Last pic for a while Empty

Back to top Go down

Last pic for a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION :: TEXAS HUNTING :: Hog Hunting-
Jump to: