TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeCALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!! I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterWho's Online

CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
redog
redog

CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!! Empty
PostSubject: CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!!   CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:15 am

The fishing at Calaveras lake is still on....My dad and his two fishin buds continue to catch 20-25 keeper catfish each week. This week we had a weather change with the wind blowing out of the north. The big blues they normally catch where not feeding but they manage to box 22 nice channel cats with two small blues..... Fish fry is on for the Friday night poker game!!! CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!! 003-9CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!! 001-12CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!! 005-6

Back to top Go down
cullhunter1
cullhunter1

PostSubject: Re: CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!!   CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:56 pm

Oh Man .......Thats some good eating right there!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.texascullhuntersassoc.com
BMarshall

BMarshall

PostSubject: Re: CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!!   CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:09 pm

I hope to be going there or Braunig soon.. got some stuff to take care of first, the local goobermint doesn't do anything very fast around here. Friend of my dad wants to take me out fishin' for catfish and reds.. Can't wait !! CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!! Lp1200-smiley
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!!   CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:51 am

To nights the night!!!..We gonna fry up the catfish and have a feast before the poker game!!!...... Sides...tater salad, Ranch style beans, Green salad, ranch dressing and some of Miss Beth Sweet Tea!!

BTW BM where ya get the little dude fishin??
Back to top Go down
BMarshall

BMarshall

PostSubject: Re: CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!!   CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:18 am

Not real sure, I've had that one for awhile and didn't know it.. I pick 'em up from hunting and fishing sites I visit.. no telling where I got that one from.
Back to top Go down
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!!   CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:28 am

hahaha I Bet!!!......Gotta get me one!!!
Back to top Go down
BMarshall

BMarshall

PostSubject: Re: CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!!   CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:40 am

I think you might be able to right click on the one I posted and click "save as"...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!!   CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

CALAVERAS LAKE CATFISHIN IS HOT!!!
Page 1 of 1