TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Home 10 PIGS DOWN 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND.. I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterWho's Online

10 PIGS DOWN 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
redog
redog

10 PIGS DOWN 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND.. Empty
PostSubject: 10 PIGS DOWN 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND..    10 PIGS DOWN 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND.. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:12 am

We made our own fire works this four of July weekend, pigs where out every where at my buds place in pleasasnton Tx. I had a Antique show to do Sat. so me and my son didnt get there tell Sunday so i dont have any pics but they kick it off Friday afternoon. As soon as you shoot one you had to get it in to the cleaning station because of the heat....

My bud said he started it off by taking a nice sow and was cleaning it when here come his three sons with three more hogs he told them just drop them off and go back huntin. He uses a saws-all to clean deer and hogs with so the job goes fast.... Next morning one of his sons had a big hog come in... Boom! ... bud was waiting on the phone call,...Boom! Boom!!!... WTH!!!... Then the phone rang...Dad!! i shot a big hog but he keeps getting up!!..Hahaha.....Dad says i`ll be there in a min. and getting out of the blind he hears Boom!!....hahaha...laughing all the way to the truck , Boom!!!

My bud gets close to his sons blind and stops and call him back saying dont shoot no more im coming in...son say ok Dad, he`s dead now!!...hahahahaha!!..... Bud said he had the biggest black boar down he has ever seen. said he hit him all five shots and that thing stunk bad!...one for the buzzards! ...Time to check the traps now....out of three traps there where five pigs in one trap but as they where taking them down two of them managed to get threw the cattle panel...Back to the cleaning station....

They ended up getting three more hogs that Sat. afternoon, one son got two in one shot and had a big BBQ and invited the landowner and his wife out ..owner sure is happy to see hogs going down.. By Sunday afternoon the hogs got educated and no hogs where seen ....Had a great time tho and was given six pigs .....Awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
BMarshall

BMarshall

PostSubject: Re: 10 PIGS DOWN 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND..    10 PIGS DOWN 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND.. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Sounds like a great weekend, other than the cleanin' part...lol
Back to top Go down
Jackrabbit68
Jackrabbit68

PostSubject: Re: 10 PIGS DOWN 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND..    10 PIGS DOWN 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND.. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:17 pm

Very cool! Any idea how much that boar weighed?
Sounds like the boy went thru an entire box of shells on that rascal. cherry
Back to top Go down
cullhunter1
cullhunter1

PostSubject: Re: 10 PIGS DOWN 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND..    10 PIGS DOWN 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND.. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:44 am

Wow, sounds like a great weekend for sure!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.texascullhuntersassoc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 PIGS DOWN 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND..    10 PIGS DOWN 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND.. Empty

Back to top Go down

10 PIGS DOWN 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND..
Page 1 of 1