TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeCustom Deer Blinds / Towers / Bases I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterWho's Online

Custom Deer Blinds / Towers / Bases

Go down 
AuthorMessage
my2071111

my2071111

Custom Deer Blinds / Towers / Bases Empty
PostSubject: Custom Deer Blinds / Towers / Bases   Custom Deer Blinds / Towers / Bases EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Custom order Deer Blinds / Towers / Bases are all welded 14 ga square tubing. Will build all sizes and configurations. Will build with your choice of Non Skid Stairs or Non Skid Ladder (ever heard of a non skid ladder?). Custom order for your door location standard 3' x 3' Expanded Metal Landing Platform Non Skid Stairs, and Handrails. Or custom order Non Skid Stairs for an existing metal or wood tower or base. Maybe you would prefer a Non Skid Ladder instead. I will give you a 3' x 3' Landing Platform, Handrails and extend the Non Skid Ladder above the Landing Platform. So you can side step onto Ladder, instead of searching for the Ladder with your foot (much safer). I use structural design support bracing and beef up key points more than most other more expensive manufacturers.
I care about safety. Have you ever slipped on painted Stairs or a Ladder that were wet or muddy? Deer Blinds are not usually in an ideal place to be falling off a Ladder. Thats why my Stairs and Ladders have Non Skid.
For more information or to contact me please visit my website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.rwmcountry.com

Custom Deer Blinds / Towers / Bases
Page 1 of 1