TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeONE WEEKEND OF HOG HUNTING ... I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterWho's Online

ONE WEEKEND OF HOG HUNTING ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redog
redog

ONE WEEKEND OF HOG HUNTING ... Empty
PostSubject: ONE WEEKEND OF HOG HUNTING ...   ONE WEEKEND OF HOG HUNTING ... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:04 pm

I think we took seven or eight hogs that weekend...I got two and everyone else got one or two....Funny thing about this place is theirs just as many deer as hog there......

ONE WEEKEND OF HOG HUNTING ... MVC-408FONE WEEKEND OF HOG HUNTING ... MVC-003F-1ONE WEEKEND OF HOG HUNTING ... MVC-005F-2ONE WEEKEND OF HOG HUNTING ... MVC-007FONE WEEKEND OF HOG HUNTING ... MVC-008F-1ONE WEEKEND OF HOG HUNTING ... MVC-009F-1ONE WEEKEND OF HOG HUNTING ... MVC-002F-2ONE WEEKEND OF HOG HUNTING ... MVC-001F-3ONE WEEKEND OF HOG HUNTING ... MVC-403F
Back to top Go down
cullhunter1
cullhunter1

PostSubject: Re: ONE WEEKEND OF HOG HUNTING ...   ONE WEEKEND OF HOG HUNTING ... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:19 am

Way to go Reddog you got it goin on out there, I didnt see any deer in the pics,but I did see some old bucks,some
young bucks and a bunch of hogs!!! haha

Cull
Back to top Go down
http://www.texascullhuntersassoc.com
redog
redog

PostSubject: Re: ONE WEEKEND OF HOG HUNTING ...   ONE WEEKEND OF HOG HUNTING ... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:57 pm

four old bucks and two young bucks is the count and we lost count on the hogs!!!!!....Those two in the first pics are the trouble makers...of the bunch...Im gonna show my bud there where he can put those fingers of his!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ONE WEEKEND OF HOG HUNTING ...   ONE WEEKEND OF HOG HUNTING ... Empty

Back to top Go down

ONE WEEKEND OF HOG HUNTING ...
Page 1 of 1